“T-Press” builds up the communication campaign to inform agents and the market about the “green” international exhibition»
With more communication, higher prestige offered by the sponsors and the recognition shown by agents, higher dynamics thanks to the interest shown by commercial enterprises, the countdown sets off for the preparation of the“Verde.Tec” international exhibition.
In a short time, the detailed schedule of the conference programme “Verde.Tec Forum” will be announced, concurrently running with the “Verde.Tec” international exhibition between March 2 and 5, 2017, at the MEC Exhibition Centre, at 301, Athens-Lavriou Ave., Paiania.
Sponsorship and support have already been offered by the Central Union of Municipalities of Greece (KEDE), the Centre for Renewable Energy Sources and Saving (CRES), the Hellenic Association of Photovoltaic Companies (HELAPCO), the Greek Association of Environmental Protection Companies (PASEPPE), the Hellenic Wind Energy Association (ELETAEN) and the Hellenic Solid Waste Management Association (HSWMA). In the immediate future even more agents are expected to participate such as Ministries, Chambers and Technical Universities.
The preparations for the exhibition are in full swing with new people as points of contact for companies. The aim is to attract the majority of companies active in renewable energy sources, recycling, industrial and city waste management, energy savings, green building, alternative fuels and environmental restoration, out of those which have registered already.
Exhibitors & Visitors:
- Environmental restoration – State-of-the-art technologies & Energy savings.
- Renewable energy sources.
- Building construction and repairs.
- Product and material recycling.
- „Green” Industry, machinery, tools & equipment.
- Logistics Management Services & Technologies.
- Motorised vehicles & machinery.
It addresses the following types of visitors:
- Executives, engineers and technicians of LGOs, industry, small industry, large commercial businesses, construction companies, hotels, Transport, Logistics.
- Heads of technical departments of public Organisations and Businesses.
- RES investors.
- Representatives and traders from around Greece.
- Foreign company agents.
- Individuals interested in photovoltaic installations, biological clean-ups and water quality systems or energy saving systems for use in own properties.
The exhibition shall be publicized widely, both in-country and abroad, with adverts in print and electronic mass media, TV and radio commercials all around the country and distribution of advertising leaflets, invitations, posters, etc.