Stay Connected and Stay on Track with Show Planning Tools
MILWAUKEE (January 4, 2017) – CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2017 have released a new mobile app, powered by CAT, to help attendees efficiently pre-plan their show visit and stay connected onsite.
The new CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE show app is enhanced with beacon technology and features interactive 3D contiguous maps to help attendees more easily navigate the show floor.
The show app continuously synchs to the online show planner where attendees can create a personalized agenda of can’t-miss exhibits, education and meetings, and edit it pre-show and onsite.
Attendees can also use the CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE show app to:
- Stay connected with real-time show notifications
- Access the shows’ high-value news content
- Participate in gamified show activities to earn prizes
- Network with fellow attendees
- Share updates, photos and video via social media
To download, search CONEXPO-CON/AGG or IFPE in your mobile app store. (View introductory video.)
CONEXPO-CON/AGG and the co-located IFPE exhibition will be held March 7- 11, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. The shows spotlight the latest technologies, products and best practices for the construction and construction materials and fluid power/power transmission/motion control industries.
Find the Exhibits and Education to Meet Your Needs
With the CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE show app/online show planner, attendees can:
- Search for exhibitors by company name, type of product or market area, booth number, geographic location, location on the show floor and exhibitors new to the show
- Find new products faster through the New Products and Technologies exhibitor preview and the new Tech Experience participant preview
- Check out education sessions (including content and speaker details)
“Customers are increasingly turning to mobile platforms for convenience and ease of use,” said George Taylor, Vice President of Caterpillar’s Marketing & Digital Division. „Cat is excited to power the trade show’s first mobile app enhanced by beacon technology, helping attendees make the most of their time in Las Vegas.”
Editor’s Notes: Access introductory video.